Cell phone signal blocker range signal jammer
Mobile phone signal shielding device is also called: shielding device, mobile phone shielding device, signal shielding device, mobile phone signal jammer, mobile phone signal blocker, mobile phone isolator, mobile phone cut-off device, mobile communication signal shielding device, mobile phone signal shielding device, mobile phone interference , signal jammer, cell phone blocker, signal blocker, cell phone signal isolator, signal isolator, cell phone signal cutoff, radio signal blocker.
It is based on the uplink and downlink channels of the mobile phone system, using frequency multiplication, frequency division, frequency hopping filtering and other technologies to analyze the required shielding frequency; customizing a spherical shielding space according to the power of the shielding device, automatically forming a shielding magnetic field within a specified range, Mobile phones (including PHS-PHS GSM-China Unicom, China Mobile, CDMA-China Telecom) are invalidated in this space. When the shielding device is in working state, the function of transmitting and receiving signals of the mobile phone in the specified range is invalid, and it is impossible to dial out and dial in, thereby achieving the purpose of mandatory disabling.
Can be applied to: various examination rooms, conference rooms, gas stations, oil depots, churches, hospitals, courts, military sites, libraries, theaters and other places.
However, in densely populated areas such as schools, it is forbidden to set up radio stations with excessive electromagnetic radiation, and mobile phone signal shielding devices must not be used without authorization.
Mobile phone security risks
1. Domestic GSM and CDMA networks, due to the restrictions on the export encryption algorithm in Europe, and the encryption function is not activated, the transmitted data is not encrypted;
2. Vulnerabilities inherent in the security mechanisms of GSM and CDMA itself - one-way identity authentication, that is, only the network identifies the mobile phone, and the mobile phone absolutely trusts the network, making it possible to impersonate the legitimate user identity for interception;
3. The radio wave emitted by the mobile phone can cross-modulate and transmit the electromagnetic wave information of the surrounding electronic device, causing leakage;
4. The mobile phone is a bug. The phone in the call state will send all the surrounding sounds to the receiver. Even if the phone is turned off, the surrounding sound can be used by the proprietary eavesdropping device as long as the battery is not removed. Obtain;
5. The main technology and internal chips of the mobile phone are imported, it is difficult to guarantee that there are no technical hidden doors in these mobile phones. These background technologies include remote control of the switch phone, the mobile phone reporting the location without display, dialing a call that is not known to the user, or even recording the call content, and sending it to a third party;
6. The United States has established an electronic monitoring network system covering the whole world. People use mobile phones to talk, almost through its "filtering."